Lodging and Travel
If you are planning on staying in hotel lodging during the conference, please contact Annalaura Solomon with a room request at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 422-8230. A room will be booked for you at the Provo Springhill Suites for $95/night.
Provo Springhill Suites
1580 North Freedom Boulevard
Provo, UT 84604
Continental breakfast, as well as coffee, is served at the Provo Springhill Suites Marriott from 6:30-9:30 AM on weekday mornings. *Please note that no coffee is available for purchase on campus.
Travel from Airport
If you need transportation from the Salt Lake Airport to Provo (approximately 50 miles), you may call Xpress shuttle at (800) 397-0773 for travel information and to make reservations. www.xpressshuttleutah.com
DIRECTIONS (from SLC Airport to BYU Tanner Building)
- From Salt Lake City International Airport, travel south 0.7 miles.
- Take the I-80 east ramp toward City Center/Ogden/Provo. Travel east 1.6 miles.
- Take exit 1177, I-215 south toward Provo. Travel 10.8 miles.
- Take exit 12, I-15 south, toward Las Vegas. Travel 29.5 miles.
- Take exit 269, and go east on University Pkwy
- Turn right (south) at State Street
- Turn left (west) on 1230 N St/Bulldog Blvd.
- Continue through the intersection at 150 E/Canyon Road
- Take the second right into the Tanner Building parking lot
- Parking is cleared for conference attendees in the Tanner Building north lot A and G including the parking structure. Do not park in service vehicle or other designated stalls.
- As a guest of BYU, and to help you enjoy your visit to campus, please remember that Disability, Deans, Official, and Service Stalls require special permits. Red curbs are ‘No Parking’ zones. Parking in any of these places without proper permits or authorization from the Parking Office may result in receipt of a parking citation. Please remember that Time Zone spaces are enforced for the time limits posted on the restriction sign. Thank you.